Friday 12 August 2011

Tummy Bug

Funny how things turn out. I was just reading this the other day and I was wondering how it will feel like to be "hurling your guts out" in the middle of the night. Don't get me wrong, I am not focusing on the wrong things (of his article) but since I know Dave to be an adventurous and nice guy in general, I wasn't really suprised with his Peru trip. While Dave and I love chess with a passion that few can understand, I don't see myself doing anything similar given my current obsession with training and playing.

What I didn't expect is that I would be caught with a horrendous bug in my tummy just 2 days before I travel to Shen Zhen with the Uni students and would end up experiencing the same thing for 8 hours. In the end, I dragged myself to the nearest 24 hr clinic (puking on a batch of grass along the way back), took a jab, and has been washing down pill after pill ever since.

I hope I do not embarrass myself by retching while checking in on Sunday, in front of 500 other Uni students no less!

No comments:

Post a Comment